The LUX Range Features and Benefits
- Total clinical freedom – patients can be examined at any suitable location
- Self-contained – no cables, wires or mains power required
- Maximum light intensity for at least 30 minutes, with illumination continuing for much longer
- Light directed to the end of the device where it is most effective
- Reliably robust and ergonomic
- Saves time – no servicing or repair of equipment
- Reduces costs – no cleaning of cables or accessories
- Simple disposal – straight into clinical waste
- Single use – risk of cross infection eliminated
- Environment – batteries contain no Lead, Mercury, Cadmium or Lithium
The ‘LUX System’ utilises a pre-attached light source containing a powerful LED (the Illuminator) and a light guide that directs light to the end of the devices where it is most effective.
The self-illumination eliminates the need for a separate light source, saving time by enhancing procedures and saving money by reducing the need for capital equipment.